Lesley is a Certified Leadership Coach with extensive management experience in Human Resources, Learning and Organisational Development Consulting. Lesley specialises in finding the potential within by giving clients the space to explore what it is they want. Lesley challenges self limiting beliefs and barriers to allow clients to grow closer to their ideal self. Lesley works globally and coaches clients that range from corporate executives at some of the worlds leading financial institutions to teachers and charity workers. Lesley is known for her warm, open and engaging approach.
for a one page pdf copy of Lesley's CV, please click here
Lesley Coaches in English
• 1-1 Coaching
• Career Development and transition
• Leadership Coaching
• Behavioural Competency Coaching
• Business or personal vision, purpose and values creation
• Building Authentic alignment through life, love and work
• 15 years of global financial services experience working within businesses experiencing substantial change through Private Equity, Mergers and Acquisitions.
• Development and facilitation of global behavioural change learning and development programmes.
• Building culture, values & people focussed working practices in businesses.
• Leadership and behavioural coaching of executives across the globe.
• Working with leadership teams to build people strategy that aligns to long term vision.
• Certified Leadership Coach - The Forton Group
• Association of Coaches Membership
• Certificate in Life Coaching - MOE Foundation
• MSc in Human Resources Management - Bournemouth University
• Level 5 - Certificate in Human Resources Management - Guernsey Business School
• Level 3 - Certificate in Human Resources Management - Guernsey Business School