Maggie João MCC
Maggie started an international career which led her to live in 12 countries, where she worked as an Engineer, specialising in the Process Improvement arena.
She then completed a Masters degree in Management of Production in Gothenburg Technical University, in Sweden, moving to work for 7 years in Nestlé, in Vevey, Switzerland developing good practices about leadership, project management and interpersonal relationships. Then 2 years for PriceWaterhouseCoopers in London in consultancy and operational advisory.
Then Maggie decided to qualify as a coach, specialising in Executive Coaching and Team Coaching. She has written 13 books, one published in the UK. Maggie is a Master Certified Coach (MCC).
English (Fluent), Spanish (Fluent), Portuguese (Fluent), French (Good), Italian (currently learning).
Maggie is trained and experienced in 1-1 and Team coaching
Personality profiling tools:
- 360 by Design
- The profiler
- Process improvement
- Leading multi-national teams
- Leadership Skills
- Team Working
- Organisational Skills
PriceWaterhouseCoopers, London UK - Manager in Operations Services, working as a manager within the Transaction Services department of PwC
Nestlé - Industrial Performance & European Operations Planning Manager Led multinational teams around the world focused on process improvement, cost reduction and supply chain optimisation.
Volvo Cars, Sweden - Thesis work and internship “Late Engineering Changes in Manufacturing Start-up – How to overcome the problem”
• Certificate in Medical Coaching by MCI
• Certificate in Becoming an Effective Leader, University of Queensland, Australia
• Certificate on Introduction 101 to Transactional Analysis, UKATA (UK Association for Transactional Analysis)
• Certificate in Coaching Supervision by Coaching Development, London
• Certificate in Team Coaching by ICC
• Diploma in Executive Coaching by Academy of Executive Coaching UK (with merit)
• Diploma in Life Coaching by Noble Manhattan Coaching Ltd (with distinction)
• Aug 99 – Jun 00 MSc in Management of Production by Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
• 1994 – 1999 MSc in Industrial Engineering and Management by IST – Instituto Superior Técnico (Lisbon), Portugal