Subash Cheria Veedu
Subash has over 28 years of experience in both corporate and business world, leading and mentoring teams across ages and geographies. He has worked in different parts of India as well as in West Asia, in business leadership/ P&L roles. As a leader, business owner, and a mentor coach, he has consistently created coach-centric workplaces.
- Management Consultant Spearheaded projects in retail finance with banks/NBFC in West Asia
- Conducted Pan-India workshops on Coaching, Mentoring & Leadership
- Training & Mentoring aspiring coaches
- Coach2LeadTM at organizations for leadership teams - a leadership development programme
- 2006 to 2012: Al Rajhi Bank Business Head (Auto Finance) & Dy. Head (Consumer Assets) at Al Rajhi Bank in Saudi Arabia, Head of Direct Sales (Consumer Assets) ● Launched auto lease, market leadership in 2nd year in Saudi Arabia (to date). Part of exclusive, year-long L-E-A-D (leadership) programme, for leaders in the bank to develop leaders within (2009). ● Successfully led the bank’s expansion strategy in Kuwait and Jordan.
- 2000 to 2006: ICICI Bank Part of the core team at ICICI Bank, which launched retail loans ● Handled sales roles at state & regional levels, and Head-Product & Programme (CB) at the national level. ● Dominant market leadership across all roles. ● Part of exclusive RAPID Programme across retail assets business.
- 1991 to 2000: Sundaram Finance (TVS) Head, Delhi-NCR Region, Branch Manager (Parts of MP/Rajasthan) & Sales Manager (Mangalore)
- MBA (Marketing), Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, 1990
- Leadership Program at INSEAD, Paris (ILPSE 2012-13)
- UNCTAD’s Entrepreneur Training Workshop (ETW).
- ICF Professional Certified Coach (MCC), Senior Practioner (EMCC), ACTP (ICA), certified mentor coach (MCCP, invite CHANGE).