Boost your career in leadership and management
Our approach: fast-paced and fulfilling
Discover better: get a taste of the Forton experience here
Why? The world of work is changing
Refresh your skills; hear why from Bob Hughes, Forton's CEO
Understand the leadership skills you need to build your competence and confidence.
Experience our full ELearning Programme, or take just one of our learning streams:
- Reflective Learning
Learn at your own pace; in your own space.
Understand the ideas that back up better management and leadership skills.
High quality feedback underpins rapid development
Users regularly tell us that the insights they get from their boss and colleagues is both welcome and useful.
Use the unique, online my360plus tool for -
- Individual High Performance
- Leadership Development
- Better Teamwork
Available in self-assessment, 180o (self and direct reports) or full 360o options.
my360plus: feedback, development plan, learning and coaching, all in one!
Used globally by organisations like the UN, developing your managers to be more coach-like has the following benefits:
- Increased employee engagement
- Reduced staff turnover and absenteeism
- Improved productivity and performance
Coaching and mentoring is often rated as one of the most useful interventions by the people being developed.
Public programmes, in-house and remote options available.
Download more information
Tap into our international team of accredited coaches for -
- Career Coaching: boosting your career prospects
- Leadership: improved leadership success
- Career Transition: laying the right foundation in your new role
- Team Coaching: better team performance
Leadership and Coaching: two sides of the same coin
Coaching and supporting others to develop is a rewarding and fulfilling career path. We specialise in coaching for better leadership and management.
For leaders and managers who want to achieve coaching and mentoring qualifications, find out more here.
We deliver systematic, organisation-wide leadership against business objectives. From confidence-boosting workshops to accredited qualification programmes. Embed a culture of effective teamwork and high-performance leadership: Better board development; Succession planning; Talent management; Employee engagement; Change and transformation.
T: +44 (0) 345 077 2980 option 1
The evidence-based leadership your organisation needs
- Skills-based high performance behaviours (Schroder Model))
- Flexible leadership styles (Goleman et al)
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ) Competencies (Goleman; Dulwicz & Higgs)
- Agile, contextual Leadership (e.g. Bass)