David Evans has extensive practical experience in business improvement and leadership. His passion is to develop and sustain thriving businesses, based on enhancing the effective contribution people make and fostering greater collaboration between people, teams and organisations.
For a pdf copy of Davids CV, please click here
David coaches in English
Leadership Development, Developing High Performance Teams, Performance Management, Change Management, Personal and Team Resilience, Remote Management, Communication Skills for Managers
Worked in the corporate world for 19 years, in marketing, sales and general management; for 10 of those years in a Director / Managing Director role.
MAIN SECTORS: public, private
PARTICULAR SECTORS: consumer goods; transport & infrastructure; sporting goods
PARTICULAR JOB ROLES: marketing, general management, business improvement, manager and leader effectiveness, communications
KEY EMPLOYERS: General Foods; Seagram Distillers; Icon Health & Fitness; Network Rail
• MBA, Manchester Business School
• MSc in Work Psychology, University of London, Birkbeck College
• Certified Coach (ACC, awarded by the International Coaching Federation)
• Barrett Values Centre Global Faculty Partner
• Member of the Association for Coaching
• Certified in Kirkpatrick learning evaluation
• Accredited to conduct several psychometric tools (Level A / B accredited by the British Psychological Society) – OPQ, Hogan, Belbin, TMSDI, ASSESS, BeTalent