Leadership Coach Training | LIVE | interactive | VIRTUAL |
Working for a world of more abundant leadership, through mutual prosperity - for people and planet.
Start Dates for 2021 Public Virtual Programmes
Suitable for European, North Africa and North America time zones. Live learning events typically twice a week for up to 4 hours with breaks.
- Ignite Leadership Coaching: for Certified Leadership Coach (step one) and Manager as Coach - June 8th or September 6th
- Mastery in Leadership Coaching - May 10th
- Transformational Coaching: the Hero's Journey - June 21st
- Certified Leadership Coach - step two - October 27th
- Certified Leadership Coach - step three - January 5th 2022
COVID-19: a note about our programmes:
Regardless of the current global crisis, we're still working for a world of more abundant leadership, through mutual prosperity
We've been delivering live virtual learning since 2003 and we have shifted our in-person programmes into virtual ones in multiple languages.
Discover transformational coach-training programmes with
"I have become certified! As an ICF coach, I hasten to add! So, many thanks for your help in all this; much appreciated - I should have done it ten years’ ago!"
(Dave Evans, Burnbridge Associates)
Let's talk about your professional development needs
Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/thefortongroup.com/public_html/libraries/cegcore/gcloader.php on line 52
Options from Beginner to Senior Coach Qualifications
Achieve internationally-recognised coach qualifications
Each module builds towards your qualification level. Mix elective modules with the core programme to take your coaching career in the right direction for you.
Leadership Coaching Training
- Certified Leadership Coach - To ICF 'ACC' credential level
- Professional Leadership Coach - To ICF 'PCC' credential level
For Experienced Coaches
Achieve or renew your ICF credential with these accredited programmes -
- Mastery in Leadership Coaching
- Certified Coach-Mentor & Supervisor
Continuing Coach Education (CCE) units available in core competences and resource development, including self-paced online learning.
Discover for yourself - and try out the Forton coaching model
Find out why leadership coaching is different and why better training matters. In this interactive session we introduce a coaching tool to help you feel more resourceful and coach others to be more effective. Join us on one of our free monthly taster calls - we look forward to seeing you there!