ICF Accreditation: Forton's commitment to global standards
We're working for a world of more abundant leadership, through mutual prosperity - for people and planet.
Excellence in leadership coachingIn 2000 Forton created the first leadership coaching education programme accredited by the International Coaching Federation in 2002. We saw the need for a coaching style of leadership and believed that existing models didn't take into account the complex nature of organisations or the pressures placed on leaders and managers in today's volatile and challenging world. Our goal was to develop leadership and executive coaches to a professional standard, and to support leaders and managers themselves to adopt a more coach-like approach to leadership.We created three levels of training all part of the 'Professional Leadership Coach' programme
- Ignite: Coaching Skills for Managers
- Certified Leadership Coach
- Professional Leadership Coach
- Mastery in Leadership Coaching
- Hero's Journey: coaching for change and transformation
- Powerful conversations: coaching and feedback skills for Managers
- Team Coaching
- Certified Team Coach
- Advanced Team Coach Practitioner
Small Class Sizes with personalised tutor support
- Prices are inclusive off all programme elements
- Our tutor to student ratio is very high (usually 1:6) and classes are small
- All students receive 1:1 observed coaching input (verbal and written)
- We commit to supporting you to achieve or renew your ICF credential application - now or in the future
- Please note, prices do not include ICF fees, which are beyond our control.
The Forton Group was set up by Helen Caton Hughes in 1992 and incorporated in 2002. Today it's owned by Helen and partner Bob Hughes and we work for corporate clients around the world. Find out more about our customers, here.You can read more about Forton's policies below; or contact us if you have a specific question
- Diversity, Inclusion and anti-discrimination Policy
- Complaint Policy
- Enrollment Agreement
- Partial completion policy
- Payment/Fees policy(s)
- Transparent fee schedule
- Refund policy
- Transfer of credit policy
- Illness policy
- Ethical marketing agreement
- The Forton Purpose}
Boost your career: as a professional coach, leader or manager
Our learning philosophy: abundant leadership
Today we deliver coaching programmes around the world, in many languages - both in person and virtually.
Our online learning centre means that we combine self-paced learning with highly-engaging, interactive live sessions.
Our goal is to create a world of abundant leadership, where peoples' talents and potential are recognised and truly valued.
Our programmes are evidence-based, using a range of sources to focus on what works in leadership development and coaching:
- The International Coaching Federation Competency frameworks for individual and team coaching
- The global VUCA framework impacting on organisations (volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity)
- The Schroder High-performance behaviour framework for better leadership and management
- Emotional Intelligence in the workplace
- The need for positive employee engagement, diversity and inclusion
- Whole systems thinking
We use the common language of the world of work, not jargon, based on what works and makes a difference for leaders, managers and organisations.