Anyima Okundi is a multi-talented entrepreneur who has run a successful design entity for the past 15 years, and, as a director of her own firm, she has gained valuable experience working in multiple roles within an organization, experiencing transitions in various contexts.
Anyima understands and appreciates the leadership challenges that are common to those looking to build successful companies, as well as some of the responsibilities that exist for those heading large teams, organisations and corporates.
Anyima faciliates, trains and coaches in English.
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Entrepreneurial development and support
- Positive Psychology Development
- Psychometric Assessments and feedback
- Team Coaching
In addition to entrepreneurial experience, Anyima has extensive corporate experience having worked at British Telecom Plc., Halifax Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Pierre Balmain, and The House of Commons in the UK, all in graduate and post graduate executive roles. She is keen and skilled in supporting clients through transitions and does so holistically.
Anyima is also an active member of ICF Global and ICF Kenya, taking up support roles in the Education committee of the local chapter, as well as in Global communities of practice in the areas of Leadership Coaching and Supervision.
Anyima's qualifications include:
- International Coach Federation, USA Associate Certified Coach, ACC,
- Academy of Executive Coaching, AoEC-
- East Africa Faculty Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching
- AoEC Executive Coaching Certificate,
- AoEC Systemic Team Coaching Certificate,
- AoEC EMCC, ICF Accredited Coach Supervision DiplomaI
- CCS Higher Diploma in Counselling and Psychologym Kenya Association of Professional Counsellors
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship East London Institute of Adult Education
- Postgraduate Diploma International Business University of Surrey
- UK BA Economics University of East Anglia, UK