Irene Oggawa, ACC is an organizational development professional experienced in culturally diverse contexts with international development organizations. She supports organizations, their leaders and teams to achieve the desired organizational strength and mission by working alongside them to design and bring to life the needed organization behaviour, culture, strategy, structure, governance, process and systems.
Irene is an ICF credentialed coach and Certified Group & Team Coach.
Her passion is to empower individuals and teams, helping them to discover and maximize their full personal and professional potential in a sustainable way.
Irene faciliates, trains and coaches in English.
- Organizational Leadership Development
- Strategic Thinking/Planning
- Team Effectiveness
- Learning Development
- Organizational Development
• Teach For All; Global Lead – Organization Development
• VSO International February 2016 to December 2020; Organizational Development Manager
• VSO International August 2013 – February 2016; Regional Resourcing Manager, Africa region.
• VSO Jitolee, Nairobi April 2011 – July 2013; Trainer/Volunteer and Programmes Advisor
• VSO Kenya March 2004 – March 2007; Project Administrator, Training for Enterprise Development (TED) Project
• National Museums of Kenya – Elangata Wuas Project 1996 – 2003; Project Administrator
Irene coaches mid-level and senior managers, and young professionals at individual, team and organizational levels.
Irene's qualifications include:
- 2021 Bhavana Learning Group, Coaching Certificate for Deep Listening
- 2019 Coach Development Institute, Africa (CDI-Africa), Certified Team and Group Coach (CTGC)
- 2018 Coach Development Institute, Africa (CDI-Africa), Certified Professional Coach (CPC)
- Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM), Certified Trainer Course
- 2011 St. Paul’s University, Limuru, Master of Development Studies (Organizational Development)
- 2005-2009 University of Nairobi, BA Sociology
- 2002 – 2003 Kenya School of Professional Studies, Advanced Diploma in Information Technology