The Forton Global Footprint Project
In a rapidly-changing world, excellence will always stand out. Here at Forton we work with partners who deliver our programmes, and qualified associates, located around the world, all committed to professional excellence. When relevant work opportunities arise, we put forward names and details of suitably-qualified coaches, consultants, faciliators and trainers, as part of the bid process.
Our Global Footprint Programme serves global customers seeking high-quality professionals for leadership development projects. Associates also come to us with bid opportunities and we pro-actively support you to be successful in these.
Our core value is mutual prosperity:
- That, as independent partners, we can grow our businesses and work well together as professionals
- That our clients, by working with Forton Associates, can be more successful as a result
"...excellent and life changing as with all my interactions with the Forton Group. Well thought out, well put together."
Nothing in life is guaranteed, including winning work for all our Associates. However we do commit to being active in our search for work, to being open and transparent about opportunities and their likelihood of success, and to being realistic about what you can expect.
We're committed to high quality standards in the Associates who work with us, and in our name. Our standards are built on a foundation of key requirements of all associates
- Relevant education and/or training
- Membership of relevant professional organisations
- Sufficient experience, or skills application, either as an employee or independent professional
- Continuing professional development (CPD), also known as continuing education
- Openness to feedback, oversight and support when delivering services
- High standards of customer care and professionalism in handling client situations
Download a copy of our standards here
becoming an associate
Potential Associates are invited on personal recommendation. If we think we're right for each other, we ask you to complete our skills & experience inventory (an online questionnaire). The Inventory is our way of capturing all of your current expertise and, as your career grows and develops, you can update the details at any time.
We'll also ask you for
- A CV/Bio and a picture
- A one-page summary of key points
- The process is summarised on the attached flow chart
The Inventory captures the detailed information that helps our clients understand what makes you uniquely right for their assignment. It’s also a way of being consistent in our global standards – based on the questions clients typically ask about our coaches, consultants, facilitators and trainers. Please refer to the Associate Checklist for the detail in the Inventory - if you'd like to check before you start.
In case you've come to this page first, and you want to go to the Inventory now, click here to start the process. You'll need your personal email - the one that led you here - in front of you to follow the steps. Or you can download the directions, here. If you have any registration problems, please contact Cynthia Calluori, our Global Registrar at
You can complete the inventory a piece at a time. Just save as you go along. When you're ready to send it, press submit. We recommend you keep a record of your responses for future updates. And, every time you do some more training or gain an accreditation, you can update it at your convenience.
your welcome pack includes -
- A copy of Framework Agreement for you to sign
- Our referrals document - should you wish to refer someone to one of our programmes, or partner with us in a bid
- Data protection and privacy statement - we're based in Europe and privacy standards here are very particular
- A copy of the data we hold, for you to update if anything changes