Train the Trainer Programmes
- for experienced trainers and credentialed coaches
All our coaching skills programmes are accredited by the International Coach Federation, which means you can use them to renew or achieve your credential.
What to expect in our programmes
- Self-paced online learning
- Interactive group work in-person
- Webinars to support skills application
- All learning materials - workbook and learning journal
- 1-1 and group support
Train the Trainer (T3)
- for the Professional Leadership Coach Training Programme
The Professional Leadership Coach Training Programme is accredited by the International Coach Federation as an 'Accredited Coach Training Programme' (ACTP).
We maintain quality standards of workshop delivery and ensure that our facilitators and Members of Faculty are fully accredited coaches, experienced in leadership and in delivering learning and development in coach-like ways.
We call this our 'Train the Trainer' Programme or T3 for short. Participants are qualified coaches who learn to deliver inspirational and transformational coach training.
What to expect in our interactive workshops
- Real-life coaching practice in pairs and groups
- Teaching back subject-matter relevant material using dynamic techniques
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Action-learning style working
Our Leadership & Coaching Principles - a core foundation of the Forton Group approach underpin all our workshops:
- Trusting the client (learner/coachee)
- Accept, Blend & Create
- Seeing and creating possibility
The Coach Learning Partnership
- for L&D Professionals
Applying coaching skills in the L&D environment
A three-day in-person workshop that enables people responsible for the learning and development of others to apply a coach approach.
Coaching is personalised learning - where the coachee takes an equal partnership and share in the learning, and the Coach creates the framework for learning. This works well in team or group settings too and, even in large groups, a coach-approach enhances the learning experience.
Who should attend?
Anyone who'd like to develop a more engaging learning style and work more effectively with groups:
- Technical experts
- Leaders and managers
The following principles underpin the programme:
- The 'Teach, Facilitate, Coach' continuum
- Emotional Intelligence
- Coach-like feedback
- Dynamic Speakings Skills
- Learning & Communications styles