Team-Coach Training is fully accredited by the International Coach Federation
A Team-Coach Supports, facilitates and encourages
- Full collaboration between a group of people, towards a shared goal
- Planning, starting, delivering and handing over projects successfully
- Re-grouping, reviewing and learning from experience
- Such that the team implements improvements as a result
Top performing teams outperform average ones by 42%
Yet the solutions aren't just about performance. A high-performing team is also about good leadership. And great leadership isn't just about the individual leader. It taps into the strengths and resources of every team member. Team engagement is vital too - with everyone buying in to shared success.
Your team-coaching skills can make a positive difference to any team
95% of organisations have plans to introduce team coaching by 2016 - here's your opportunity to build on your existing coaching, training and facilitation skills.
For our next public team-coach workshop dates: contact email@example.com
A team is -
"A group of people who are interdependent with respect to information, resources and skills and who seek to combine their efforts to achieve a common goal"
What’s different about the Forton Team-Coach Training?
Focus: the Forton team coach training covers leadership, performance, communications and stakeholder relationships
The 5 essential elements of team focus:
- High Performance
- Team Pride
- Good Communications
- Visionary Leadership
- THE CUSTOMER
The 3 key relationships:
- The Team Leader
- The Team Members
- The Customers
Understanding Team Dynamics:
- Personal Style vs. What the Team Needs
- High Performing Behaviours
- Leadership Styles
- Creating and Growing the Team
Use your Coaching Skills in a team environment:
Learn how to support teams to excel through -
- Alignment – unifying purpose, coherent direction, and shared values
- Execution - getting the right things done at pace, connecting with each other, engaging and inspiring stakeholders
- Renewing – successful teams refresh themselves, keep learning and adapting for the future
Dynamic and energising - for the coach and the team!
How to register
Run by our Faculty, we hold workshops around the world
Next UK Date:
8th and 9th July, Dunchurch Park Hotel, Dunchurch, Rugby, close to Rugby station and M1/M45
For more details, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us and we can have a conversation about your development needs.
Call: +44 (0)845 077 2980 #1