Leadership Coaching and Mentoring Programmes
Why the Professional Leadership Coach
Here's what others say about Forton:
"I have explored many coaching models and it is without doubt the best I have experienced."
Ann Terry, PhD, CPCC
International Coach Federation accredited training
Your Options: virtual or in-person modules
Develop your skills with accredited coach training to International Coach Federation Standards.
- Ignite - Module 1, plus blended learning - a great 'Manager as Coach' workshop too
- Level 7 PG Cert in Leadership Coaching and Mentoring, 2 modules plus blended learning
- Certified Leadership Coach - 3 modules - suitable for in-house coaches
- Professional Leadership Coach - modules 1-4: the gold standard for professionals
- Live, online masterclasses to top up your skills
- Team-coach training
- Coach-mentor & supervision training
- Virtual Ignite or Certified Leadership Coach Programmes
“I strongly recommend the Forton Coaching Programme to anyone who wants tangible results. It opened up a new dimension to the way I engage with leaders and managers. The coaching methodology presented was so simple and practical that it only accentuated my natural style of communication."
Sharon Deniz, VP Talent Management, Tata Sky, India
Certified Leadership Coach
You can achieve 'Certified Leadership Coach' purely through virtual live-learning, with our engaging faculty members - wherever you are in the world.
Not sure what's the best coach training for yours, or your team's, professional development?
Use our self-assessment to review your training needs
Download our brochure here
Details about in-house corporate leadership and coach training
“The value of coaching skills in Network Rail has been enhanced by The Forton Group – coaching is now seen as a core leadership capability.”
Bill Templeton, Network Rail
Refresh your skills
Step up to the next level in coaching
Keep up to date, refresh your skills and earn valuable ‘Continuing Coach Education Units’ (CCEUs) by joining our live, online masterclasses.
Prior learning - we accept
- Recognised 'prior training credits'
- Master Certified Coach candidates
Plus we offer a 'bridging programme' for those new to executive and leadership coaching.
Tel: +44 (0) 345 077 2980 option 1
For the Professional Leadership Coach Training in five languages, contact our Global Partners
Your Choice of Modules
Choose your own blend of training options to suit yourself: live distance learning, in-person and virtual classrooms, live coach-mentoring and supervision, and virtual masterclasses.
We help you achieve, or renew, your ICF credential through a tailored programme. Through -
- Online learning and resource development
- Coach mentoring and supervision to review your coaching skills
- In-person coach training in specialist leadership coaching
- Masterclasses to build your skills
The Professional Leadership Coach Training Programmes include registration to your online Learning Centre, all class materials – plus support to achieve your ICF credential. [Excludes travel costs, ICF membership and other elements outside our control.]