The Forton Group: services that ignite excellence in leadership
Leadership is a specialist area
- It's high impact - more than performance or problem-solving
- It's a partnership that creates long-lasting success in your organisation
- It's increasingly complex with today's rapid change
- It links to the bottom-line through staff engagement and teamwork
Good leadership is good for business
- Many organisations focus on processes and systems, to the exclusion of peoples' needs
- When you fail to develop leaders well, it effects your reputation, performance, recruitment and retention
- When you develop good leadership, you develop the whole organisation and its culture
Interested in the latest in leadership development?
A specialist leadership development company, we provide consulting, research, coaching and training
- For leaders and managers
- For team development
- For internal and independent coaches
We work to global standards, and select our associates carefully for their expertise, training and qualifications. We partner with expert organisations around the world in human capital, leadership development and talent management. We use proven leadership and coaching models for the new generation of leadership.
We work for people who want to improve the way they lead and manage - and for professionals in HR, OD and Learning & Development who support others to lead, achieve, and succeed.
Latest news: Coming soon - two online learning centres
Online learning is a great way to absorb ideas, theories and models.
It's more convenient to learn at your own pace, when and where it suits you. The best news is that it makes learning about leadership and coaching more affordable than ever.
We're introducing two online learning centres: You will be able to sign up for a single stream. Or take out an annual membership. For yourself. Your Team. Your organisation. If your organisation could benefit from affordable online learning, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
We're busy loading topics such as leadership, coaching, mentoring, communications, reflective practice and supervision.
There are personal development self-assessments, and tools to support your coaching programme with your Forton Coach.
Currently the leadership learning centre is exclusively for our corporate clients. We'll open it up to individual members soon.
If you're a coach looking to update your professional skills, grow your practice or step up into coaching supervision, take a look at what we offer.
If you're responsible for growing an in-house community of professional coaches for your organisation, annual membership of our internal coaching package, we can help.
Contact us at email@example.com