The Forton Group: services that ignite excellence in leadership
Leadership is a specialist area
♦ It's high impact - more than performance or problem-solving
♦ It's a partnership that creates long-lasting success in your organisation
♦ It's increasingly complex with today's rapid change
♦ It links to the bottom-line through staff engagement and teamwork
Good leadership is good for business
♦ Many organisations focus on processes and systems, to the exclusion of peoples' needs
♦ Failing to develop leaders, affects your reputation, performance, recruitment and retention
♦ Develop good leadership and you develop the whole organisation
Specialists in leadership development -
we deliver consulting, coaching and training
♦ For better leadership
♦ For leaders and managers
♦ For team development
♦ For coaches
Interested in the latest in leadership development?
Sign up for our E-Newsletter
The value-add of leadership development
To grow your enterprise, develop your leadership. It feels transformational, where nothing can be the same again, and where the rewards are the results of achievement, not the motivation for them.
There are three key reasons for investing time, money and effort in this way:
1. A focus on solutions and possibilities
Leadership development moves people beyond their comfort zones. It supports people to be comfortable with the unknown and the ambiguous.
- It challenges existing paradigms
- It supports people to develop new systems and ways of working
- It’s a catalyst for innovation
- It supports future growth}
2. A focus on people, not roles or job descriptions
Leadership development explores personal and group responsibilities: to be accountable; to step up in times of need. How to work together for mutual success.
- Effectiveness, performance AND people
- Identify strengths and maximise peoples’ potential
- Grow a meaningful team and organisational culture}
3. A focus on developing everyone’s capacity
The impact of positive leadership development is felt by the whole team:
- It expands courage and resilience
- It widens peoples’ influence
- It helps people understand the complex systems at work
- It’s intellectually fulfilling and emotionally-satisfying
We work to global standards, and select our associates carefully for their expertise, training and qualifications. We partner with expert organisations around the world in human capital, leadership development and talent management. We use proven leadership and coaching models for the new generation of leadership. We work for people who want to improve the way they lead and manage - and for professionals in HR, OD and Learning & Development who support others to lead, achieve, and succeed.